In today’s complex environment, managing your provider ecosystem demands agility at scale, intelligent insights and risk visibility without compromise.
Executive Insights enables the business to address the challenges of supplier data proliferation and visibility fragmentation, while providing business with the control and insights to more effectively manage provider relationships and risk.
Watch this video to learn how Executive Insights helps you gain end-to-end visibility of your supplier ecosystem.
What can Executive Insights do for you?
The 5 Core Pillars of Executive Insights
How are our provider performing?
Real-Time Insights on Provider Performance
- Performance indicators across key performance and risk domains
- External indicators such as ESG and internal indicators such as governance performance
- Various sorting, filtering and weighing functions
- Current and historic insights
Who are our suppliers? How well do we know them?
Comprehensive Profile Composition and Risk Parameters
- Profile details customized to your organization, including public information, SOW and KPIs
- Provider risk parameters including details on their financial health, cybersecurity and environmental policies
- Comprehensive multidimensional view on providers’ location, news feeds, contacts and so on
How satisfied is the business with our providers?
Greater Visibility into Provider Relationships
- Avail ISG’s Proprietary CSAT survey with comparative analysis and trending information
- Evaluate suppliers’ alignment with business needs
How well are our providers performing against our objectives?
Assess Performance across multiple dimensions
- KPI Assessment at a macro and micro level
- Normalized data parameters and business rules built in to provide instant heat maps and trending analysis
How much are we spending on our providers?
Evaluate Spend vs. Value Delivered
- Understand spend by supplier, region and year
- Use ready-to- use templates or APIs to bring in data from your financial systems
- Evaluate your portfolio of spend by business unit or cost center
- Request market price comparison of your contracts
Our unparalleled data comes from:
Deliverables and Obligations Managed Annually